Veckans citat

The more you claim your own destiny, the easier it will be to love unconditionally. The more you love, the more comfortably you'll fit in with all sorts of people.

Martha Beck



söndag 8 juni 2008

Inspirerande musik

Detta är en av mina allra första inspirationslåtar. Jag minns hur jag under mina första trevande steg efter gymnasiet fick nytt mod och färg på kinderna efter denna låt. Hur förvirrad, osäker och vilse jag än kände mig. Jag tänkte att livet är en resa, och det viktigaste är inte att vara lycklig eller att ha målet klart för sig. Utan det mest centrala är själva drivkraften att fortsätta växa och leva. Att alltid sträva framåt men samtidigt utforska och leva just nu. Det spelar ingen roll hur livet blir, huvudsaken är att jag kämpar på och gör vad jag kan.

ABBA - Move On

They say a restless body can hide a peaceful soul.
A voyager, ad a settler, they both have a distant goal.
If I explore the heavens, or if I search inside.
Well, it really doesn't matter as long as I can tell myself
I've always tried."

Like a roller in the ocean, life is motion
Move on
Like a wind that's always blowing, life is flowing
Move on
Like the sunrise in the morning, life is dawning
Move on
How I treasure every minute
Being part of it, being in it
With the urge to move on

I've travelled every country, I've travelled in my mind
It seems we're on a journey, a trip through space and time
And somewhere lies the answer
To all the questions why
What really makes the difference
Between all dead and living things, the will to stay alive

Like a roller in the ocean
Life is motion
Move on
Like a wind that's always blowing
Life is flowing
Move on
Like the sunrise in the morning
Life is dawning
Move on (la la la la-la)
How I treasure every minute
Being part of it
Being in it
With the urge to move on

The morning breeze that ripples the surface of the sea
The crying of the seagulls that hover over me
I see it and I hear it
But how can I explain
The wonder of the moment
To be alive, to feel the sun that follows every rain

Refräng.



Andra bloggares åsikter om , , , , , , , ,

Inga kommentarer: